Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Preppy Girl

Ok, so I got Rachel dressed in her new polo shirt that I got for her yesterday, and I couldn't help myself....I turned into the papparazzi again.....she was just so cute, and I had to get the pictures before she had the chance to do anything in the outfit that might mess it up. I just want to note that the camera has made her shirt look orange (I need to play around w/ the flash and lighting a little more before the photo op)....but not to worry, Ben, it's actually a shade of pink:-) BTW - it's so great that she's starting to grab things....it makes typing this while holding her a little more challenging!! She's grabbing pens and DVD cases on the desk....maybe I should clean the desk a little:) I think this will also make bathtime at the sink a little more challenging too.....I hope the bath toys that I got her yesterday will divert her attention from the clutter on the counter:)

Ok, here's all the preppy pics I couldn't help taking!
I laid her down in this one b/c despite the fact that her jeans are size 6-12 months and that they have elastic, I tend to feel that they cut into her belly. In fact, Friday night when she was wearing these jeans, I opened the top button for her....now, ya'll know that we would love to walk around w/ the top button of our jeans open....it would make Thanksgiving dinner a lot easier about halfway through:)

She now likes to try to get both hands in her mouth at the same time....

And here's one last smile for the day.....I found some ways to get her to smile for the camera....yay! Of course, after I put the camera down and was playing w/ her, she started giggling, squealing, and her grin got even bigger....some day I'll get pictures of that too:)

2 comments:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

Her smiles are just so precious. She'll probably love to shop like her Mom!! What fun it is to see her in her "preppy" attire:-)
Love, Nanna

Mark and Ashley said...

Just a funny comparison... Ben JUST grew out of his 6-12 month jeans! We can't wait to see you guys... we were all VERY sick last time you were home. Everyone is feeling much better though! Good luck heading back to work... you'll miss her like crazy, but it's nice to get around other adults at the same time!