Monday, December 21, 2009

Hot Chocolate

After Rachel was done w/ her outdoor fun this morning, I made some hot chocolate for the two of us. I did add a little extra milk to her cup to cool it down a bit, but once she had slurped all the whipped cream out, she claimed it was too hot. She probably thought that since it was called hot chocolate, that it meant that it was perpetually hot or something - especially since I took a sip of hers after she made this claim and found her drink to be quite cool. The girl has an issue w/ things that are too hot. Oh well. I thought it was pretty good stuff....it didn't come from a packet!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a good Mommy....by the way...is that the sweatshirt that you made.....Very Nice

The Hamilton Family said...

It's actually the one that you made:-)

Katy said...

Love this and all the snow pics! Special hot cocoa with Mom, what a treat!

Lisa said...

Good for you...we had the packet kind around here. Only 2nd best for my family. =)