Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
I love it when they "read" to siblings! =) And speaking of siblings, Kathryn is wearing that very shirt that Naomi has on in this picture. Possibly the same size since Kathryn is...ummm...a tiny bit small.
I don't think it's the same size.....it's size 18m. And it's a little big on Naomi - since it was a hand me down from Rachel:-) Besides, she's not that small - regardless of what the charts say. She looks like a normal 3 year old to me:-)
2 comments:
I love it when they "read" to siblings! =) And speaking of siblings, Kathryn is wearing that very shirt that Naomi has on in this picture. Possibly the same size since Kathryn is...ummm...a tiny bit small.
I don't think it's the same size.....it's size 18m. And it's a little big on Naomi - since it was a hand me down from Rachel:-) Besides, she's not that small - regardless of what the charts say. She looks like a normal 3 year old to me:-)
Post a Comment