Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Fun with Friends

Today, Rachel and I went to have lunch over a friend's house and then went grocery shopping. All in all, a productive and fun day:-) We enjoyed spending time with our friends and eating some yummy BBQ....well, I had the BBQ, and she'll get it later:-)

Here's Rachel in her cute overalls...she's chilling on her Mommy's lap. She is 10 weeks old today!
And check out the chubby hand here!
So, then she fell asleep, so Ben tried to pick her up to keep her awake until her bedtime.....well, you can see how well that worked - she was a bit determined to stay sleeping:-)
So, we've changed her into her PJs and got her all ready for bed....now she just needs me to give her the last meal for the night (so we hope!) and then it's off to bed. Clearly, she looks ready for bed......she is definitely in the zone and enjoying her binky so much that it's leaving a little bit of a mark.

1 comment:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

Now don't go calling her chubby:-) She's like a little doll. So adorable, and I can say that because I'm her grandmother, AND it's the truth! Pleasant dreams little Rachel:-) Love, Nanna