Very nice of Puma to start walking towards me once I got down to take his picture.
Ok, and here's a little rant I have about something I read in Parents Magazine. I got it for some weird, random reasons; however, I was reading something on movies and young kids going to R rated films and PG13 films.....w/ their parents. Apparently, the parents think the violence and whatnot will go right over their heads?!!?? So, the "experts" response to this is that "parents need better tools to help decide which films to let their kids see." I about exploded when I read that. Even now, I'm flabberghasted. Are you kidding me? Here's a tool: common sense. I don't understand how some survive in this world.....they take their kids to utterly inappropriate movies and then instead of taking responsibility for this lack of judgement, they blame it on the industry, society, you name it! Okay, stepping off of my soapbox now:)
Last tidbit....this just in. We have finally purchased a new couch and matching chair!!! We figured it was high time we got rid of our couch that has staples and nails falling out of it (we covered it - it had a teal background w/ flowers on it). We're very happy to have finally upgraded.....and now we're starting to look into measures to take to ensure the cats claws don't sync into the new one and ruin it like the old one. We've been very blessed to be the recipients of handed-down furniture.....it fillled up our house in Johnstown, PA quite nicely. But, we're both very happy today to have this new furniture in a few weeks that'll meet our tastes and safety needs!
2 comments:
Pretty soon you'll be putting Rachel's hair in little
ponytails:-) Her hair is really growing! In the pic there seems to be a tinge of red. How beautiful with those big blue eyes:-) Love, Mom
I think it would have been cool if you would have named this post "Kat, Kid and Katchin Up." Muhaha! That is just me though.
What is with our babied and pets? NJ doesn't laugh at Denny but he sure smiles when he trots in the room.
Post a Comment