Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Making Her Pah-Pah and Uncle Joel Proud
So, the day Rachel's two bottom teeth started to come in, and Ben and I were informed by Rachel's Pah-Pah that we need to be at least wiping them w/ a washcloth, I, of course, headed out to see if they made a toothbrush for babies:) Actually, I was at BabiesRUs for something else - probably diapers since I always get good coupons for them, and I saw these little electric "toothbrushes" that also have little rubber things that are supposed to feel good on her gums. So, we've been trying to get her used to having this in her mouth so when she goes for her first check up at her Pah-Pah's, she doesn't clamp down on his hand - like her Daddy did. Although, Pah-Pah will probably laugh a little more when it's his granddaughter as opposed to his son:) Anywho, Rachel loves the new toothbrush. We need to put the bristles on it so it's actually swishing away some of the residue that milk and food leave behind, but for now, it's been funny to watch her interact with it. 

And hard to think that nine months ago, Rachel wasn't even 12 hours old:) So fun to look back at these past 9 months - they have been such a blast! I can't believe that 9 months ago, I was holding this small baby (well, 9lb 10oz felt small to me - at least when she was outside my belly she felt small...not so much when she was inside me) and now, she's crawling all over the apartment. So much changes in such a short amount of time - it's totally amazing how God has created us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What! I need to get a toothbrush for NJ too! I will have to get more details from you on Fri.
We have so much to be thankful for. What a blessing she is! Can't wait to see you next week. Love, Mom
Post a Comment