Monday, August 13, 2007

Family Time

We had a very fun weekend in PA. Rachel got to see all of her family - uncles, aunt, cousins, and grandparents. It was great to catch up with our families and spend some quality time. Here's some of the highlights. I didn't take a lot of pictures due to having a small memory card, but Mom and Dad H fixed that before I left w/ an early birthday present. So, w/ a card that holds 695 pics, I don't foresee an issue in the future:) I was very excited about the 695 pictures I could take!

Staring the frog down....."Ok, froggie, you and me - outside! I will make you stop squeaking once and for all!"
...... Snuggle time with Uncle Matt.
....Uncle Ben picking out his Chicago Bears colors for his bracelet that Analise made for him:)
Apparently, the grass was too prickly for Rachel....she burst out crying upon being placed in the grass. I-ya-yi!
A nice blanket to sit on helped to stop the meltdown. This photoshoot was hilarious....we're all clapping and trying to get them focus on at least 2 different cameras - with smiles (and dresses smoothed out, heads up, etc, etc). I don't think it ever happened, but close enough.
Best buds:)

2 comments:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

Adorable! It was great to see you. Can't wait for our next visit:-)

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love how Ben is letting the girls make a bracelet for him!

Rachel is very cute, as usual.