Saturday, August 25, 2007

More Videos

Jill called me yesterday and said that Blogger finally allows you to directly insert video instead of going through the whole YouTube upload, copy HTML, etc. process. Thank you, Google!! So I figured, what better way to test out the new capability than with some video of Rachel crawling, brushing her teeth, and laughing.

Here is a video of Rachel crawling into our closet to get Jill's shoes...not toys, but shoes. I can only assume that women's love for shoes is part of their DNA.




This is recruitment video for any Dentists' (Pah-Pah or Uncle Joel) looking to work on Rachel's teeth.




This video is just some good ol' fashioned, Rachel giggles.

2 comments:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

Claire, Ana, and Helen, Uncle Matt, Grandpop and Nanna have just so enjoyed seeing our little Rachel crawling, giggling and discovering her toothbrush. What fun. The basket rides were flashbacks of years gone by. That has always been a fun thing for little ones:-) Can't wait to see you next weekend! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I love the clip of her chewing on her toothbrush! So cute!