Wednesday, August 15, 2007

More OBX Pictures

Ben's family passed on some more OBX pictures to us, so enjoy some of our little family highlights of relaxing at the beach....man, I could use some OBX this week:)

Sleeping beauties:) AnaGrace was kind enough to share her jogging stroller. When the girls were both awake, they enjoyed swiping each other's toys....I'm sure it's only the beginning of that:) But they're so sweet sleeping together for their abbreviated naptimes:)
"Rubber ducky, you're the one....."
Rachel often shows affection by going forehead to forehead w/ us.....so cute. Many times, she'll rest her forehead on ours and then look up at us w/ those big blue eyes.....so that's going to be hard to say no to if she chooses that as her manipulation weapon down the road:) LOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! NJ needs one of those SunSmart things!!!

I love the pic of the 2 of you at the bottom. So sweet!!!

Lisa said...

Such cute pics, I can't name a favorite! Looks like it was a great trip, despite the abbreviated naps. =)

Anonymous said...

Soooooo cute!!