Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Friday, August 17, 2007
She's So Vain.....
Rachel cracked me up today when I put her down in front of the mirror in her room. She's always enjoyed time in front of the mirror...totally cracks her up to see the "other" baby there, but today, she was especially funny.....she was leaning into her reflection (like she does to us when she's showing affection), trying to pat the "other" baby's hands, laughing, etc. Ben and I have so many favorite pictures - so hard to pick!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my! Absolutely precious:-)
Looks like Rachel and her mirror playmate had a fun time!
Such a "ham"!
Haha! I love the kissy picture! She's so funny.
Hmm, perhaps the beginning of a brilliant imagination? (Like Anne of Green Gables and her "window-friend" Katie.) It's so fun to see her having such a good time.
Post a Comment