Rachel had this cute outfit on today that she received from friends of ours. She has a little room still to grow into it, which I'm very happy about b/c I love this outfit. She looks so cute in her lollipops! At times, it was even a source of entertainment for her - looking at the lollipops on her shirt and on her pants. Such a fun outfit:)
Ok, so you can't see the lollipops in this pic, but you can see her cute and charming smile!

Looks like she's not too sure about the whole picture-taking session....you'd think she'd be used to it by now:)

And here's that impish look in her eyes and little smirk on her face that we love so much.
1 comment:
I just want to pick her up and hug and kiss her. Can't wait to see you all next week. Love, Mom
Post a Comment