Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Miss Crankypants
Rachel has been a little cranky lately....I still think it's cute though, so of course, I had to capture it:)
"Oh, camera was on.....smile and look cute, smile and look cute..."
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LOL!! Babies are so cute even when they are cranky. NJ likes to stick his lower lip waaaaay out. I thought only babies in cartoons did that. Rachel still looks adorable! I think that is the first time I have seen her cranky!
I love that Carters onesie! Kate had that same pack of 5 and that bright pink one with the flower on the chest was always my favorite! Now, if only I can find them in a 24 months size...
Beth - you can, well, not that exact one, but I found larger Carters onesies out at the Carters outlet in Leesburg. Most stores like Target and BabiesRUs only carry their stuff up to 9 mo. So I was happy to stumble on this!
4 comments:
LOL!! Babies are so cute even when they are cranky. NJ likes to stick his lower lip waaaaay out. I thought only babies in cartoons did that. Rachel still looks adorable! I think that is the first time I have seen her cranky!
LOL...what a ham! I think she has the right last name. =)
I love that Carters onesie! Kate had that same pack of 5 and that bright pink one with the flower on the chest was always my favorite! Now, if only I can find them in a 24 months size...
Beth - you can, well, not that exact one, but I found larger Carters onesies out at the Carters outlet in Leesburg. Most stores like Target and BabiesRUs only carry their stuff up to 9 mo. So I was happy to stumble on this!
Post a Comment