Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Back in DC
So, we are back in DC. I have a lot of pictures of Atlanta that I will post at some other point, but to hold you over, these are some pics that I took of Rachel yesterday. She was wearing a white onesie t-shirt, and she was sitting on the bed w/ the white sheets and pillows all around her, so I got inspired.

And then, the singing/squealing/babbling began:)



The remaining Hot-lanta pictures will come later.....hope this holds you over for now:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a happy little girl! She looks like she's really enjoying singing a song. It brings back memories of her mommy, who loved to sing all kinds of sing-song medleys.
Beautiful pictures! She's so pretty, and the white background/onesie combo was a great idea!
She is so cute! She looks just like the Gerber baby.
Post a Comment