It's Rae-Time:) I just wanted to pause a minute and play a little catch up. The week has been busy but quite fun. Rachel has learned to play peekaboo w/ us, do a different kind of raspberry...using her tongue (which is quite funny.....messy, but funny), become more interactive, enjoys being read to more, laughs at nothing....just enjoys laughing, eats more solids, wiggles her tushy more when she's on her belly...trying to get her knees up under her, continues to scoot backwards and roll EVERYWHERE to get the items that she wants. I know there's more, but you all probably have a glazed look in your eyes from boredom by now.
Ben's Mom took these next 2 pictures Mother's Day weekend. I think she should go into professional photography!


I got these next two pics yesterday when I had her watching her Baby Bach video. To date, she hasn't really been interested in the videos, which hasn't bothered me b/c there aren't any studies that show that it's helpful or harmful. There are opinions, of course, but no studies. So, I don't usually worry if she watches some ESPN w/ her Daddy....but these past few days, she's become a bit interested in her Baby Einstein videos.....riveted might be a better word, so I took some pics of her while she was in the Rae-zone (sorry, we like to work in the "rae" in a lot of words....Ben calls her the Rae-Train, gives her a ride on US Air Raes, and I forget what the name of the ship is).

Check out the hair?!?!? Maybe soon she'll be sporting a pigtail like her cousin, AnaGrace!

And here's some pictures of our peekaboo game yesterday. She's learned to put the blanket over her head herself, wait (sometimes a giggle escapes), then pull of the blanket and wait for us to say peekaboo! So interactive and fun!!!
"Where's Rachel?"

"There she is!"

"Peekaboo!"

PS: you might be able to see her two middle teeth in the last picture....if you look very, very, very closely. The teeth are taking their sweet old time coming in, but she has two coming in right now:) The sweet gummy smile is just about gone.....but we are about to get the toothy smile:)
2 comments:
I can't wait to see her (and you two, too, of course)next week and play peek-a-boo with her. What fun! I can see little braids and pony tails before you know it. Love, Nanna
What a happy girl! She was so good in the service yesterday...I give her 5 stars at least. We told Kathryn to pay attention to her. =)
Post a Comment