It's not like Ben and I have been crazy busy these past few days, but it seems that we have been a little too busy for picture-taking and blogging. It's just one of those things where it's not insanely hectic as some weeks have been, but when I've stopped to think about blogging or taking pictures, the timing isn't there for it. But today, Ben came home early in order to go to the Orioles/Yankees game w/ some friends, and I let him wake up Rachel a little early from her nap. She was so cute w/ her tuft of hair sticking up and just totally sprawled out and relaxed. I guess this is what "they" mean when "they" say "Sleep like a baby":) Unfortunately, she's not sleeping like this right this second, but we'll get there....hopefully soon.
2 comments:
What a nice way to start my day! I have been waiting for new pics, but, of course, I didn't want to bug you:-) Wish I could just hold her and give her a kiss on those sweet little cheeks! Love, Nanna
gotta love the gap onesies! NJ is napping in the striped ones right now. rachel does look totally relaxed.
Post a Comment