Saturday, June 23, 2007

Flower Chimes

I found this cool toy by Lamaze......it's a flower chime thing (don't know how else to explain it). You press the tops of the flowers and different notes (sounding like chimes) play. Rachel was digging it (ah-ha-ah-ha....get it....digging it....there's flowers??? Well, maybe my Dad will laugh at that one:)). Anywho, she had fun w/ her new toy this morning, and for now, her Mommy and Daddy haven't figured out a game or a competition for the toy yet, so it's all hers for the time being:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NJ wants me to tell you that the flower chimes looks like an awesome toy.

Lisa said...

I love her little smirk...such a cutie!!!

grandma & pahpah said...

Let's see.....

how about tossing the blocks from her other competitive toy onto the flowers to play notes, in a specified order, of course, and timed.

I'm sure you will figure it out.

She is soooooo cute!

Dad