Saturday, June 16, 2007

Kiddie Kandids Part II

We had another fun trip to Kiddie Kandids portrait studio. Rachel didn't love the camera as much as she did last time when it was a spur of the moment trip, but we still had a good time. If they're a little blurry, it's only b/c I was playing w/ the zoom in/out online and then saving them, so it's not the same quality as when I go there and have them play around with them and print there.
I'm a bit behind on posting (I know, I know Nana!), but it has been a little busy lately. However, the Lord has been very kind to Ben and I and has provided sitters for Rachel, which has helped out tremendously so I can get my work done and my hours in for my job.

1 comment:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

How sweet! Our little Rachel is a charmer:-) Miss her(and you two, too!) Looking forward to the first week of July!