Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Raspberries

Rachel has been enjoying her latest trick, which is constant apppbbtbbttt, appbbbttt (i.e., blowing raspberries). She's done them before, but she's done them for about 3 minutes at a time this past week. And it's funny b/c it seems like she interacts with us while doing them....we do one, then she does one, and back and forth. Then, she tires of the game and just stops doing raspberries and stares at us while we continue to make a fool of ourselves.....ah well, I'm sure it won't be the first time that will happen:) She probably does them b/c I give her Raspberry Kisses all the time on her cheeks....she looks so cute when I do it too - she closes her eyes, bats her eyelashes and gets a big grin on her face:) I tried catching a picture of her blowing raspberries last week when she was playing in her exersaucer.

"Apbbbtppptbbt"
"Ooh, a camera, I think I'll stop what I was doing!"
"Who, me? I didn't do anything!"

BTW - in the 2nd picture, I think her eyes look a little impish.....can that be hereditary? Cuz, I see that look (minus the drool on the chin - lol) in her Daddy's eyes all the time (despite her eyes usually looking like mine - it's a blue eyes thing)....weird:)

1 comment:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

Absolutely Benjamin eyes:-) I can just hear her saying, "What?" with that little grin like her Dad. Love, Mom