Couple times a year, a former colleaugue/friend (Aimee) and I get together. This time, our kids joined us. We usually meet at the ginormous Tyson's Corner Mall (Tyson 1 and Tyson2) at one of the good restaurants there. This time we met at this really cool indoor playground...right next to the food court (which wasn't a bad food court as far as food courts go), which her 2 kids had a blast on. Rachel sat on the floor w/ her toys and watched all the running, squealing, screaming kids having a good time. Interestingly enough, the older kids found her toys to be quite appealing. Either Rachel's toys will have a long shelf life for her or it's just the newness of a toy that attracts the older kids. I'm guessing it's the newness factor, but here's hoping for the longer shelf life!
Snuggles w/ Aimee:)

Snuggles w/ Aimee:)
Chillin' with Lexie
Cassie wants to play w/ the toys too!
And Aimee lent us their high chair.....pretty nice! Here's Rachel enjoying her cushy high chair this morning during breakfast.
2 comments:
I'm assuming that the definition of ginormous is a combo of enormous and gigantic:-) It looks and sounds like you had a wonderful day. Rachel looks like she is talking to her new friend. Soon she will actually being doing just that! What a nice day on her 7 month birthday:-) Love, Nanna
I'd say there are at least two "older kids" who get a lot of use out of her toys!
Dad
Post a Comment