So anyway, here she is hamming it up for the camera!
Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Tuesday, January 9, 2007
All Smiles
Finally, I caught Rachel smiling on camera. She always does the cutest things during bathtime or when I'm holding her, but then when I get the camera, well, she just stares at me intently and of course doesn't repeat what she did. While you may think that's normal, I think there's a little mischief there......it's like when I'm feeding her, and she falls asleep, so I sit her up and her eyes spring open and she is wide awake. However, as soon as I put her back to keep eating, she starts closing her eyes...but she'll look up at me a little and give me a little sly smile before she closes her eyes completely. So, I tend to think that there's a little mischief in her that she inherited from her Daddy. She may be very sweet and happy (that is of course from me - kidding), but at the same time, she will definitely be a bit mischievious!
So anyway, here she is hamming it up for the camera!


So anyway, here she is hamming it up for the camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment