Here she is getting ready for bed. She's wearing a nice little 6 month sleeper (she will be 2 months old on Monday) that one of my great co-workers purchased for her. The sleeper says "Thank Heaven for little girls" and I have to say that I agree. I'm glad that the Lord blessed us with such a beautiful baby girl!
Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Friday, January 19, 2007
Sweet Dreams
Today we made a trip to Tysons Corner to have lunch with some friends. At first, Rachel slept for a bit, but then, she had a few meltdowns at the restaurant.....I felt the stares of all the career people (stares I probably gave to other mothers....like, seriously, can't that women keep that baby quiet?!?!?). The shoe is now on the other foot and puts some things in a new perspective:-) We still had a lot of fun today having some snuggles and listening to her "talk" to us.
Here she is getting ready for bed. She's wearing a nice little 6 month sleeper (she will be 2 months old on Monday) that one of my great co-workers purchased for her. The sleeper says "Thank Heaven for little girls" and I have to say that I agree. I'm glad that the Lord blessed us with such a beautiful baby girl!
And here she is in her little "Swaddle Me" blanket. This was one of the best $10 I've ever spent, as it has definitely helped her sleep about 10 hours each night. It does look a little like an infant straight-jacket though:-) As you can see, she doesn't exactly look like she's about ready to drift off to sweet dreams; however, she usually will fall asleep in her crib (despite being this bright and wide-eyed) within 15-20 minutes. Sometimes, it just takes a few trips into her room to put the binkie back in her mouth that she launched across her crib:-)
So, after a few trips back into her room, she's usually sleeping this soundly (this pic was taken on 1/15...4 days ago):
Here she is getting ready for bed. She's wearing a nice little 6 month sleeper (she will be 2 months old on Monday) that one of my great co-workers purchased for her. The sleeper says "Thank Heaven for little girls" and I have to say that I agree. I'm glad that the Lord blessed us with such a beautiful baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment