I haven't really posted anything new because we've been pretty laid back these past few days. Rachel had a little bit of a cold that she was working through....while going through a little growth spurt, which makes feeding times a little tough....she's hungry but doesn't feel up to working a little bit for her food. Fun times for me:-) Actually, it has still been fun. I can see little changes in her.....she's holding her smiles for longer periods of time, she holds her head up for long periods, and she keeps her head pulled forward on her own even when I have her reclining in my lap on the Boppy. I can tell she's getting stronger and more alert each day.
So, here she is in her new PJs. She's had a nice bath tonight (due to the fact that when I took her into my work today, she had a nice big blowout - great first impressions all around....although, no one really noticed - it's easy to overlook those things when something so cute lets out something like that) and is all snuggly and ready to get in her last meal in before turning in for the night.
Ok, and here's one more for you Mom - man, now I really told everyone that you left me a voicemail saying that surely there are some new photos of Rachel:-) I just had to put this picture in to show how looonnnnggg and big she is. Our 2 month old baby is wearing 6 mo clothes, and a few 9 mo clothes - yikes!
1 comment:
Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the pics of our little cutie. She is really growing so fast. Wow! Can't wait to hold her when you come home:-)
Love, Nanna
P.S. I'll try not to whine when there aren't pictures, but we are getting used to having them and loving it:-)
Post a Comment