Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Gettin some exercise

Ben has single-handedly put together all of Rachel's gear, and she kinda has had a lot of gear to assemble. However, today, I made great strides for women, and assembled her ExerSaucer all by myself. I was pretty proud of myself (in a humble sort of way, of course - lol):-) I even took before and after pictures. Here it is before I assembled it:

And then, Voila! About an hour later, loads of fun for Rachel!

And here she is getting some exercise. We both got a bit of exercise today...I put her in the ExerSaucer while I did some Pilates.....only she got tuckered out from holding herself up about 15 minutes into my Pilates tape and fell asleep in her ExerSaucer. I wish I could just fall asleep when I get tired of exercising - I guess things change a little when you get older....what's cute for babies just makes me as an "adult" look lazy:-) LOL


3 comments:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

You are adorable, little Rachel Kirsten. -Love, Nanna

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shira said...

I didn't have nearly this much fun at the gym this morning. Rachel, I'm jealous!