We have had a lot of fun this weekend...especially since the Bears won, but Rachel has been really great. On Saturday, she seemed to sleep the entire day away; however, she still slept well Saturday night, and she has started to consistently make it to 7AM....despite when her last feeding is. The Lord has really blessed us with a very content, happy, and relaxed baby! We are enjoying our time with her and are excited to see all her milestones. Yesterday, I heard a little giggle from her when I was changing her; of course, it wasn't in response to anything I did and I haven't heard it again since:-) So, here's a few more pics of her over the past few days......
Here, you can check out her capris.....this sleeper, unfortunately, won't fit her after today:-(
Here she is just chilling...getting some belly time (actually, she didn't really enjoy this, and was on the verge of melting down a little here).....
3 comments:
too cute jill! i love seeing all the pics & reading about your family... jennifer davis
Grandpop said "Wow!" She'll be sitting next to you watching the games before you know it, Ben!
Great pictures. Can't believe how fast she is growing:-)
Love, Mom and Dad A.
Hey Ben... after Ben's bro scolded him, we couldn't resist showing our Bears support in a later post.
Thanks for the material!
Post a Comment