Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Friday, January 12, 2007
Rachel looks like....
Some people say that Rachel looks just like Ben, and then others say that she looks just like me.....then there are others who take the diplomatic approach and say that Ben and I look very much alike anyway, so she looks like both of us:-) I'd have to agree that she does resemble both of us w/ various features, but I thought I'd let ya'll decide.
Even if you vote for Ben, I think she looks a little happier w/ me:-) Just kidding, and no, Ben and I are not competitive at all - not in the least bit:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is SO cute!! And she's getting so big! We are hoping to come down to the DC area in March sometime to visit Scott, so we'll have to let you know so we can all get together!!
She does look like both of you, however, she has her Daddy's impish smile in the exersaucer pictures:-)
What a delight to see pics so often. It makes be far away much easier. Love you all!
Love, Mom and Dad A.
Nanna & Grandpop
I think I have to go with Jill here, sorry son!
She is definately happier when daddy is taking the picture - or is that because mommy is holding her?
PahPah
Post a Comment