Sunday, January 21, 2007

Super Bowl Bound

Finally!!! After 21 years, the Bears are headed back to the big show. Just in case anyone didn't see the score, here it is:


Jill and I watched the game with knots in our stomachs. Here I am trying to make Rachel into a diehard Bears fan:

Rachel participated in the celebration, but I don't think she fully comprehended the magnitude of the victory. Here is what she thought of the game:

3 comments:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

Give her time. Before you know it, Daddy's little girl will be cheering right next to you:-)
Love the bib!

grandma & pahpah said...

Isn't this brain washing? If she was left to her own, I am sure she would be a Cowboys fan!

Benjamin Hamilton said...

I think brain washing was the Cowboy uniforms Joel and I had when we were younger. Thankfully, I came into the light and rooted for the Bears. Oddly enough, Joel thought it would be better to root for no team at all rather than root for the Cowboys:-)

Ben