Thursday, January 18, 2007

Uneventful Days

The past few days have been uneventful, but rather busy. On Tuesday, Rachel and I just hung out together for the day. I got a few errands done, but other than that, we just relaxed after our nice long weekend.
Then, yesterday, she got to meet some of my (Jill's) co-workers. She slept through lunch mostly....which would have worked if my food had arrived before I had to leave:-) It was great to see all my great co-workers and they were all happy to see her, and of course me:-) So, of course, I dressed her up in a very cute outfit...which I actually got for her. Yes, she does have some clothes that I bought for her...very few, but some:-)
Clearly, she enjoys being in this outfit, or just having both Mommy and Daddy hover over her:-)
At this point, it got to be a little much for her:-) I have a feeling that when she gets older, she'll give us this look a little more when we pull out the camera:-)
And, here we are this morning....hamming it up for the camera again. She's still in her pj's....once I'm done blogging, we're off to get her bathed and dressed for the day. But, she's already eaten 2x and had a little nap....and I've showered and cleaned the apartment....all before 10AM:-) So, we're trekking along pretty good for the day. Of course, it helps that she has slept from 8:30/9PM each night until 7AM each morning since Sunday night. A good night's sleep has made a happy baby and a happy mommy! The Lord has truly blessed us!

1 comment:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

What a treat to open up Rachel's blog and see these pics. I just want to hold her and kiss her sweet little face. How we thank the Lord for her. We are all so Blessed!
Love, Nanna