Monday, January 22, 2007

Happy 2 months Rachel!

Rachel had her 2 month checkup today.....which included 4 shots and 1 oral vaccine. She did extremely well. The doctors said that she is doing awesome....they also said that usually when they are this social and chatty at such a young age, it means that they will be quite talkative when they start to get the ability to talk. I'm not sure where she gets the social gene - as I am not talkative at all:-) It was tough to watch her get her shots, but as soon as they stopped sticking her with those pesky needles, her cries immediately stopped.....which was good b/c if she had kept crying, I might have started. So far so good w/ the shots.....her cheeks are a little blotchy, but no fever or other reaction yet. So, you can keep her health and safety in your prayers.

Here she is posing for the camera in her little blue outfit....with matching blue blanket. She looks so sweet in her blue outfit....it definitely brings out her beautiful blue eyes (which you really can't see in these shots.....Ben is a better photographer than me).


BTW, Rachel is now 15 punds and 7 ounces....and 25 inches long! So, she's gained about 6 pounds and grown almost 4 inches since birth! Ben and I have been very blessed with a happy and content baby that's growing by leaps and bounds.

1 comment:

grandma & pahpah said...

Hey! I got us signed up with a google account! Now we can comment on your blog.
Thank you for doing this! We can't just "stop by" now and then, unfortunately.