Here she is when I dressed her up to take to the doctor w/ me......she was so good at the doctor's office. I joked w/ my doctor that she's so content that Ben and I should stick with just one. He replied that when the product is this good, you can't just stop at one.....of course, when I was about 8 months, he said I looked like I was ready for the second one already. Yeah, okay:-)
Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Tuesday, January 9, 2007
Baby Dress Up
Since Rachel is growing so quickly, I've had to act fast this past week and start putting her into some of the cute outfits that she's received.....or she won't get to wear them at all!
Here she is when I dressed her up to take to the doctor w/ me......she was so good at the doctor's office. I joked w/ my doctor that she's so content that Ben and I should stick with just one. He replied that when the product is this good, you can't just stop at one.....of course, when I was about 8 months, he said I looked like I was ready for the second one already. Yeah, okay:-)
And then, these two outfits were Christmas presents from Grandma H.....and I just couldn't resist blogging about them.....she just looks so sweet in them! Of course, I think her next outfit should match Daddy's t-shirt....maybe say "We are" on the front and "Penn State" on the back:-) (In case you can't tell, that's a PSU shirt Ben is wearing - lol).
And then, we can't forget that she's a Daddy's girl....and I know if she goes out dressed all cute like this down the road, her Daddy won't let her or anyone else for that matter, forget that she's a Daddy's girl:-)
Here she is when I dressed her up to take to the doctor w/ me......she was so good at the doctor's office. I joked w/ my doctor that she's so content that Ben and I should stick with just one. He replied that when the product is this good, you can't just stop at one.....of course, when I was about 8 months, he said I looked like I was ready for the second one already. Yeah, okay:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment