Friday, January 5, 2007

Daddy's Girl

Here's Rachel at 6 weeks....and she sure loves her Daddy! But it looks like from Day 1, she was definitely a Daddy's girl:-)

6 comments:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

We love you little Rachel. You are growing so fast. We thank the Lord for you. Can't wait to see more pics of little Toots:-)

Love, Nanna & Grandpop

Chris Molinelli said...

I cannot believe that Hog is a dad...congratulations to you both and i hope you both are doing well.
Chris

twinwolf said...

She really does love her Daddy! I still can't believe I am an Uncle.....She is so beautiful Ben and Jill......

Matt

Mark and Ashley said...

She is starting to look more and more like Ben each time I see her! We can't wait to see you guys again!!!

Mark, Ashley and Ben <3

Shira said...

Hey Ben,
Did you work so hard that you had to lie down in your wife's hospital bed?

Benjamin Hamilton said...

Thanks Shira. It was hard work. Just so everyone knows, it was Jill's suggestion.