Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Pretty in Pink

Not much is going on today, so I thought I'd dress Rachel in her usual pink uniform (today was a let's see how many different shades of pink we can put on her) and try out Rachel's slippers and pretties that she got from her cousins. The "pretty" is kinda just perched on her head, but her cousin doesn't need to know that one:-) The slippers are a great fit too....and so cute! As I was taking these pictures, I realized that I missed my calling as the papparazzi. So, after 19 pictures, here's a few of the highlights:-)


Check out the belly on this Daddy's little girl:-)
And here she is talking and cooing to me:-)
And one last picture (I mean, I took 19?!?!?!) :-)

2 comments:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

We could look at all 19 of our dear little Rachel:-) We are enjoying every single picture. How we wish we could just pick her up and kiss and hug her!! Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!

Benjamin Hamilton said...

I don't know if everyone wants to see all 19. Jill and I will try to post a video this weekend, so hopefully that will be a little more than the pictures.

Ben