I (Ben) think that I (still Ben) have figured out the video thing. Many thanks to the Simon's for their wisdom.
Here is the first video of Rachel trying to talk. Note my guidance about dating.
Ok...first some background on this video. When I (Ben) was a baby, my Dad would hold me and then "mooo" at me. I would stick out my bottom lip, and then start to cry. Well...like father, like daughter.
Here is another video of Rachel trying to speak.
4 comments:
What a joy to be able to hear our little Rachel "talking"! How precious she is-so content and happy. Ben, now that we know she is like you when she hears the "moo" sound, please don't do it again:-( It's hard to see her cry. How blessed we all are to have this sweet little one:-)
She is So cute you guys!! I love to hear babies coo!! (However, you really giving me the itch! :) ). I don't think Mark would mind that though! You can never moo at her again though! It was so sad to see her crying!! We can't wait to see you guys! Oh and Ben... I thought we had an arrangement!!? (he's wearing the Bear's jersey next week!)
Ashley, there is a special exception for little Ben since he is a Bears fans :-)
Oh, the Simons are so proud of the new multi-media content on the blog! She is so cute to listen to.
Post a Comment